September 10, 2013
The Styley: Dispatch from Greece #1
So I know I said I'd post from Greece, but honestly, my roster was full. I had a TON of stuff to do every day, like...
- Sitting around
- Trying not to get sunburned
- Drinking water--this was actually a challenge
- Swimming to boats and then riding on them
- Taking iPhone photographs and posting them on Instagram
- Making witty remarks
- Watching the sunset by the pool
- Listening to opera while said sun set
- Dancing on tables in Mykonos
In short, we were very busy. But don't despair! The travel journal begins with this inaugural post! Hope you've all been well, and that the end of summer hasn't brought on too severe a depression. I flew in Monday night, and I can sense a change in the air. While I will mourn long days of sunlight (you have no idea how much, or maybe you do, if you love taking pictures as much as I do), a part of me is excited about the onset of boot and leather jacket season.